What are the top hospitals in India for cardiology?
Cardiac surgery is the surgical treatment of cardiac or broader artery defects conducted by heart surgeons. Heart surgery is challenging and requires professional, trained hands for completion.
With the new technological advancements and responsible management methods, India’s is at the forefront of Heart Surgery. Indian cardiac surgeons have made significant advances, including cardiac screening, valve repair and reconstruction, bypass surgery, paediatric operations, implant placement and many more, to the diagnosis and treatment of heart disease.
In nearly all fields of cardiology, renowned cardiac surgeons from India are recognised worldwide for their advanced treatment. Our Indian cardiac surgeons have the following goals: prevention, diagnosis to treatment/surgery, to provide every patient with the absolute best cardiac care.
These surgeons make use of state-of-the-art facilities and the new cardiac medical procedures available. Many of these surgeons have trained in cardiology. To work as a licenced Indian cardiac specialist, cardiologists and surgeons in India are required to train and pass specific exams and certifications.
These include MS in General Surgery, MCH in Cardiac Surgery, International Colleges and Hospitals’ DNB/FRCS/MRCS, International Fellowship and Educational Programmes, Republished Science and Medical Journals’ publications and paper presentations, and Extensive Professional Experience.
Top Heart Hospitals In India
Facilities offered by top heart hospitals in India include fully fitted ICU, CCU and rehabilitation space, Cath lab and CTVS Operation Theatre, ECG, echocardiography, new engineering, state-of-the-art facilities, and much more.
Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
Max Super Specialty Hospital is the Max Healthcare group’s groundbreaking effort. It is the top heart hospital in India. It has the potential to accept more than 500 patients at once. The hospital services are all at the line with international standards. Its heart science centre caters to patients from around the world.
Specifications of the top heart hospital in India
- Cardiothoracic surgeons with oncology experience who give full treatment to patients with lung cancer or mediastinum cancer.
- 24-hour ambulance available to deal with heart attack situations, heart tamponade.
- For those with heart and lung disease, ECMO treatment is used.
- Both legal and medical services for patients needing heart transplantation are given.
- Treatment for complex disorders, such as congenital heart defects, coronary impairment, inflammation of the heart valve, etc.
- Electrophysiology tests, Philips Brilliance CT scanner 3 Tesla, 256 slices and other advanced diagnostic features are available.
- Best cardiologists, heart surgeons and vascular surgeons provide each patient with full medical care.
- Installations such as immigration aid, travel plans, language interpreter, arranged on request for foreign patients.
Dr K. K. Talwar, Dr Vanita Arora and several other specialists are part of the hospital’s esteemed team of doctors.
Cardiac surgery is conducted by the top cardiac surgeons in India. Complications of ischemic heart disease are often treated. Heart transplantation also requires it. Today, heart surgery has grown into a service that is in demand everywhere, especially in India and the developing world.
It takes the best of human capital, technological expertise, facilities, and team commitment to work on the body’s most central organ. In uncomplicated cardiac surgery, world-class cardiac centres in India have a mortality of less than 1 per cent.