In our professional life, we need to send or receive e-mails to or from our bosses, colleagues, employees, and clients.
Talking about e-mails Microsoft Outlook is considered the most prominent and reliable application to send or receive emails to or from people around the globe.
If you use Microsoft Outlook in your daily routine to send or receive an e-mail you might face some errors and these errors might break your flow of communication.
In this article, we are discussing some of the common Microsoft Outlook errors pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25,
1. What is pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 Error?
What are the reasons for the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 Error?
Many highlighting reasons cause this error some are known and some are not, here we will discuss some of the primary highlighting reasons of the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error.
- The pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error can be caused due to the conflict between Microsoft Outlook and other running applications in the system.
- This error can also occur if your Microsoft Outlook application is not updated to its latest version.
- Another reason for this error could be the incompatible version of your operating system with your Microsoft Outlook application.
- The pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error can also occur if you are using multiple accounts in the Outlook application.
- This error could occur if you are using pirated version of the Outlook application.
- Large cache files can also cause the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error.
How to Fix pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 Error?
Use Auto Repair Tool
People face many Outlook errors this is the reason why Microsoft Outlook has created its repair tools that detect errors automatically and solve them.
Follow the steps given below to use the Microsoft Auto Repair tool if you are having Windows 7, and 10:
- First, right-click on the Start button of your computer’s taskbar.
- Select the ‘Apps and Features’ option.
- From the Apps and Features option go to the ‘Modify’ option.
- Depending on the installation folder of the application, it is either Click-to-run or MSI-based install, you will see these options to continue with the repair process.
- Select Online Repair > Repair to repair your Outlook programs if you have the Click-to-run installation type.
- If you have MSI-based installation then select Repair from Change your Installation, and hit Continue.
Check Duplicate Accounts in your System
A very promising reason for the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error could be the duplicate accounts in your system, you can identify and remove them by following the steps given below:
- Go to the Control Panel of your computer system and change the view to Large category after that click on the Mail.
- A pop-up screen will be shown once you click on the Mail, from that screen click on E-mail Accounts.
- After that, you will see all the e-mail accounts configured in your Outlook application, check for the duplicate account if you find any simply delete them.
Now check for the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error if it still exists in your Outlook application then try another method.
Update Windows to the Latest Version
If you are using an outdated version of your windows operating system then this could be the reason why you are facing the pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 error.
You can fix this simply by updating your windows operating system to its latest version in this way your operating system will work properly and will accept all the latest updates of other running applications.
2. What is pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 Error?
Are you facing the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error while sending e-mails on the Microsoft Outlook application? If yes, then don’t worry in this section you are going to know all the reason that causes this error along with their solutions.
You can fix this error easily following some methods, lets jump into the discussion.
What are the reasons for the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 Error?
Primary reasons of the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error are given below:
- The general reason for the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error is the difficulties that are linked with the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) you can also think of it as a conflict that occurs between the mail server and the SMTP.
- The pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error could also occur if you don’t have an active internet connection.
- Another reason for the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error could be the damaged files on your Post Office Protocol Version 3 (POP3).
- Last but not the least, this error could also occur due to the inaccurate configuration of anti-virus software in your system.
How to Fix pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 Error?
Configure Server Port Number
A mismatched server port number gives birth to many issues to ensure the correct configuration of the server port number, first, check the server range if it’s more than 587 change it to the exact number, and save the changes.
After saving the changes restart your Microsoft Outlook application and check if the error is gone by sending a new e-mail, if the error still exists then try another solution.
Check the Internet Connection
An inactive internet connection could also be among the reasons for the pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3, you can fix this problem by checking your internet connection.
Try searching for something on the search engine and make sure your device is connected to the internet, then restart the Outlook application and check for the error status.
Check Anti-virus configuration
If your system has anti-virus software make sure it is configured correctly, there is a fair chance that it might be configured to automatically scan e-mails.
In this scenario, the anti-virus software will restrain the Microsoft Outlook application to work properly which results in the rise of pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 error.
You can fix this in two ways:
- Simply by disabling the “Email Scanning” feature of the anti-virus software.
- You can also turn off the anti-virus software while using the Outlook application.
Reinstall or Update Microsoft Outlook
If you are using an older version of the Outlook application it will affect the normal functionality of the Outlook application.
You can fix this by updating or reinstalling the application, it will remove all the dead, damaged, and corrupted Outlook files from your system, and in this way there are more chances that your Outlook will work just fine.
You can also check for other Outlook Errors
Outlook errors like pii_email_e7ab94772079efbbcb25 and pii_email_5a3f70ed21f415521fa3 can hit your screens due to many reasons and they could be annoying.
All the above-mentioned methods will help you efficiently tackle these errors, so try them out and save yourself from frustration.