Microsoft Outlook has become one of the most widely used applications for sending e-mail messages to people overseas.
The use of the Outlook application is intensive it allows you to share links, images, and files. You can keep track of your tasks, and manage your calendar via this application software.
If you are a veteran user of this application you might have faced some glitches in its working, we called them Outlook error codes.
The pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 and pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056 errors are reported by many Outlook users so, we thought we should fix your problem, in the sections given below you will find the best ways to fix these errors.
Let’s discuss some primary reasons that cause the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error.
Primary reasons: [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Error
The pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error cause Outlook to be failed in performing its normal functionalities, below mentioned causes will help you in fixing this error efficiently.
- If you are using an outdated version of the Outlook application, you might be seeing this error on your screen.
- If you are using the Outlook version that is not compatible with your windows operating system, then this could also be the reason why you are facing this error.
- If you are using pirated version of the Outlook application, you are likely to face this error.
- If the Outlook files are corrupted in your system then there is a fair chance of this error.
- Last but not least, an incorrect Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) configuration could also lead to this error.
Best ways to fix: [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] Error
Upgrade or Reinstall Outlook Application
This is the easiest method to fix the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error, and it will be much less complicated.
Before you upgrade the Outlook application create a backup of all your Outlook files, in case if there’s a problem while upgrading.
Exit all the applications running on your system, and look for the latest variant of the Microsoft Outlook application, then go for the ‘upgrade’.
If you are done upgrading the application, sign in to Outlook with all the credentials, if the error still exists try reinstalling the application before you move towards the next methods.
Check SMTP Configuration
Incorrect or incomplete SMTP configuration will notify you of pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error, you can fix it by verifying SMTP configuration in your system.
SMTP configuration has various parameters like port number, username, password, and email, you need to verify them all.
You can follow the below-mentioned steps for SMTP configuration:
- First go to the ‘Control Panel’, change its view to ‘Large Category’.
- Select ‘Mail’ from Control Panel.
- Once you select ‘Mail’ you will see a popup screen, from that screen go for ‘E-mail Accounts’.
- There you will see all the email accounts, check for the duplicate accounts if you find any simple, remove them.
- From ‘Email Accounts’ go to ‘More Settings’, use your username and password to sign in to the SMTP server.
- From the ‘Advance tab’ option check for IMAP and SMTP port numbers, if you don’t know which port number your server uses you can set them with dummy port numbers. IMAP to 993, SMTP to 465.
After verifying SMTP configuration, you can check for the error, if it still resides there try other methods.
Consider Online Web Version
If you are facing the pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error you can try fixing it by switching to the web version of the Outlook application.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to access the web version:
- Go and create an Outlook account first.
- From the upper corner, go to the menu option.
- Hit the ‘Save’ button.
- Now, log in to access the web version of the Outlook application.
Are you facing pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056 error? Don’t worry we are here with most of the effective methods to solve this error.
Primary reasons: [pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056] Error
Although many reasons lead to this error, here we are discussing some primary reasons to help you choose the best solution to fix this error.
- Cache Cookies residing on your system.
- Incorrect or incomplete software installation.
- Outdated Outlook version.
Best ways to fix: [pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056] Error
Clear your system’s Cache and Cookies
Clearing cache and cookies from your system will clean all the damaged, dead, and stuck data files from the system.
- First clean the browser history, after that close and reopen the Outlook application.
- If you are using multiple accounts, close all of them.
- Now, check for Microsoft 365 updates, if an update is required to go for it, once it is completed restart your system, open the Microsoft Outlook application and look for an error, if it is still there try another method.
Fix Outlook Version compatibility with your Operating System
If you are using an Outlook version that is not compatible with your Windows operating system you will face the pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056 error because it will not accept all the updates from Outlook.
However, you can fix this error by installing a compatible version of Outlook with your operating system.
Connect with Microsoft Support Team
If you still persist with the pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056 error and don’t know much about fixing it then we have a simple solution for you.
You should connect with the Microsoft Support Team to get help, all you have to do is fill them with the issue you are facing, they will diagnose the real issue and forward it to the related developer member.
Their strong developer team will fix your issue and inform you once it is done, you can check it later by getting back to the Outlook application, try sending an e-mail, if everything goes smoothly it means your Outlook app is error-free.
Check for more errors:
In a nutshell, Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used application to send e-mails, messages, documents, and a lot more, however, it often generates errors.
We provide you with all the primary reasons that cause the Outlook pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3, and pii_pn_748d73ad8584c41b3056 errors.
This article will greatly help you, now you can follow all the above-mentioned methods to fix these errors in a simple yet the best way.