Achieving and maintaining healthy body weight is important but also a challenging goal for many people. How to burn excess fat so that weight loss does not remain just one of the forgotten goals of New Year’s resolutions?
The risk that excess fat poses for us
The primary driving engine and the biggest problem at the same time are mainly belly fat. But it’s not just a matter of appearance. Visceral (inner abdominal) fat is the leading risk factor for:
- type 2 diabetes,
- heart disease,
- insulin resistance,
- certain cancers,
- Other adverse conditions
It, therefore, represents not only an aesthetic problem but also a health risk. Visceral fat can dangerously surround your internal organs and release inflammatory markers and free fatty acids that travel to the liver.
What can stand in your way of burning fat?
Getting stuck at a certain point and not getting to the finish line is a problem that makes us try to “crash” over and over again. For what reasons can we avoid success?
When you are overwhelmed by work, difficulties, lack of time (= stress), each effort requires several efforts to succeed. Being under the influence of chronic stress is an even more difficult nut because the body works in a limited “combat” mode. Many bodily functions submit to a single goal – to survive.
Tip: Try techniques to calm your body.
Lack of exercise
Even the most perfect diet with excellent results in many people should be supported by physical activity. It is even necessary to promote overall health. Exercise affects the removal of excess fat and bad cholesterol, promotes heart health, and acts as excellent prevention against disease.
5 tips on how to better burn fat the natural way
A number of studies confirm that soluble fiber promotes weight loss and fat burning by allowing you to feel rich, as a result of which we eat less naturally. Fiber serves to slow down food as it passes through the digestive system. Sources of soluble fiber are legumes, avocados, Brussels sprouts, flax seeds, whole grain foods. Focus on at least 25 grams a day from a variety of foods.
What is the relationship between sleep and fat burning? Insufficient sleep affects weight gain. People with sleep deprivation produce more appetite-stimulating hormones and fewer hormones that tell the body that they have had enough food. You will feel this balance when you try to put on your pants from last year. Therefore, do not forget that an 8-hour night’s sleep is what only benefits are burning.
Natural fat burner
In nature, there are substances that can contribute to the control of body weight and help normal metabolism. Such substances include:
- green tea – contains bioactive substances that can have a significant effect on metabolism, can mobilize fat from fat cells
- Garcia Cambodia – fruit peel contains a high amount of hydroxycitric acid, the active ingredient, which is responsible for most of the benefits associated with weight loss: reduction of appetite and blocking of belly fat production,
- Chromium – is an essential nutrient that is involved in the regulation of sugar and fat metabolism. According to the study, Effects of chromium on body composition and weight loss, in addition to effects on glucose, insulin, and lipid metabolism, chromium has been reported to increase lean body mass and reduce body fat percentage, which can lead to weight loss in humans.
- Black pepper – one of the benefits of black pepper is the support of effective weight loss and metabolism. It holds the substance piperine, a mixture that increases metabolic performance and suppresses fats’ growth in the body.
Tip: Making green tea and seasoning your food with black pepper may not be the only way to support fat burning naturally effectively. In addition to garnish, chrome, green tea, and black pepper, it contains many other substances beneficial for successful combustion (green coffee, L-carnitine, hot orange).
Hydrate with water
Hydration is also key to many factors that play a role in weight loss, including digestion and muscle function. Drinking water can help increase the number of calories burned, especially if:
- Replaces other drinks with a high calorie and sugar content,
- Takes up space in the stomach, leading to a feeling of fullness and reduced hunger.
- Insufficient hydration can also result in hard stools and constipation, as well as the retention of toxic substances by the kidneys. Water keeps “waste moving.” Don’t forget to drink and always have water with you.
We have already written about the lack of exercise, so it is appropriate to recommend that you really think about this natural fat burning form. Any form of exercise performed daily for at least 30 minutes will be beneficial.
Whether you are in top shape or have health restrictions, choose what suits you. You don’t even have to pay for walking or cardio in the comfort of your home.
Getting rid of fat in a natural way is no science. However, you have the essential thing – determination and willpower. Remember to hydrate, use all-natural means to burn fat, and be sure to think about getting enough sleep. Your dream of a super character can finally come true.