The annual celebration of Diwali is considered special by every Indian all over the world. This is one of the rarest occasions that have got universal appeal attached to it among the loads and different classes of people with different faiths and beliefs. Each one of us comes together as being one on the day of Diwali irrespective of the religion, whether Hindu, Sikhs or Jains, etc. The festival of lights is loved the most by Indians. The occasion imitates the factual Indian culture and spirit. Each year the festival comes, and even a week before, people look forward to meeting their dear and dear ones. The event is considered a favorite for family gatherings, a yearly holiday, and shopping. In itself, the occasion calls for a gala time to be had by everyone. The whole lot, each corner of your house, and all members of a family unit should be decorated up in brand new attractive clothes, accessories, jewelry respectively.
It is that time of the year when the country is on its feet with the arrival of the festive season. Diwali or the ‘festival of light’ is commemorated across the country to mark the triumph of Lord Rama of Ayodhya over the King from Lanka, Ravana, the myth that finds itself in the epical story of Ramayana. It also symbolizes the triumph of good over wrong.
Apart from being a social festival, Diwali is of exceptional value to businessmen and shopkeepers. The sales of every kind of gift item for Diwali increase, in turn, increasing dividends for businesses.
Must-Have Items on Your Shopping List This Diwali?
Nearly everyone shops for Diwali brighten their home with various embellishments like Rangolis, lights, etc. Here are some tips for your purchasing list that you can consider.
Rangoli Powder: Rangolis are a key element in every Indian festival. These are patterns drawn on the floor of the house with colorful Rangoli powders. A Rangoli symbolizes the presence of a divine entity in the vicinity of the house. Generally, during Diwali, Goddess Lakshmi’s feet are drawn on the floor, which signifies her presence in your house.
Diwali Candles: You can light Diwali candles across your house. It is believed that the light from these candles will scare off any evil spirits from your house. Diwali candles or diyas are attractive and look beautiful when placed in front of an idol.
Diwali Clothes: New dresses are important when you are purchasing for Diwali. People buy a lot of new outfits for Diwali. All the members of the family wear traditional clothes during Diwali. This celebration gives you the perfect time for buying some new dresses for your wardrobe.
Ornaments and Jewellery: Many people consider buying gold and other precious ornaments during Diwali to be lucky. Apart from that, it is the occasion of the year when customers get attractive discounts on gold wear. Women love ornaments like earrings and bangles.
Sweets and other Eatables: People distribute desserts on Diwali. As a result, sweets or dry fruits collection are one of the most important items that should be on your shopping list.
Diwali is the time of the year when people distribute Send Diwali gifts to Bangalore to their dear ones. It is a process of making the festival extra special for the people you love. Neighbors also give each other Diwali lanterns that are considered to be lucky if hanged in front of the house.
Ways to Adorn Your Home This Diwali:-
Decorating your house during Diwali will be quite a struggle. Diwali decor is not only essential; it is a pleasant way to commemorate the event of lights. Here are 10 tips on how to enhance your home this Diwali.
- Add color and fragrance to your home decor this Diwali with the beautiful combination of floral diyas. When your earthen lamps (diyas) are ready, light them and place them on a broad plate filled with water and flower petals.
- Give a contemporary edge to your Diwali decoration when you choose to fill the walls of your home with Diwali vibes. Choose a combination of vibrant colors and let the artist inside you draw beautiful designs incorporating Diwali themes.
- Consider repainting your house before Deewali. Not only will this give a new look to your home, but repainting is also a great way to decorate your house.
- Diwali door hangings are an excitable option when you are considering Diwali decoration for your home. These hangings are available with special messages inscribed on them.
- You can also go for the classic Diwali lanterns. It is believed that hanging them on the porch will not allow evil spirits from entering your house.
- Buy pretty little bulbs covered with colored paper, hanging in chains, and place them wherever you want them to. A cluster of these bulbs in a glass bowl will look magical when the festive season hits the surrounding.
- Buying new curtains for your home in one way of decorating your interiors for Diwali.
- Complement your curtains with contrasting sofa covers for your sofas. These will go a long way in providing your interiors with a furnished look.
- Add Paper lamps on your porch to celebrate the festival of light.
- A chain of bulbs will work both as a decorative item and a source of light. Hang them on the walls of your home and let them charm you with beauty.
There are a lot of methods to adorn your house for Diwali. Whichever you pick, remember that the essence of Diwali lies in family gatherings and the feeling of togetherness.